Zone3 Advance Mens Wetsuit - Black. The Zone3 Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible.
As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even further allowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted Best on Test award, stating that the Advance wouldn't feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price. The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced. The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3's key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim. New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim. Innovative new'Free Flex' lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable'soft-close' fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available. Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.The use of'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene. Zone3's trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal. High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels. START FITNESS are one of the Largest Specialist Sports Retailers in the UK, offering Huge Discounts and Savings on Branded Products since 1991.If you have any questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team, we promise to try to do our best to help you. Thanks for taking the time to view our listing and dont forget to subscribe. To our newsletter to receive exclusive offers & discounts. We aim to dispatch all orders on the same day the order is placed Monday to Friday up until 2pm (GMT). In order to deliver the best possible service we may send your order with a different service to the one you select. From running shoes to bikes we're constantly striving to offer you the best value possible whilst delivering the best service we possibly can.
Founded by runners, and staffed almost entirely by sports enthusiasts, Start Fitness prides itself on being different from your average sports retailer. Not only do we offer peerless customer service and expert knowledge, we also boast long-standing ties with amateur & professional athletic associations throughout the UK.
We take pride in supporting grassroots sport whenever we can and are proud to support a number of up and coming athletes. Start with the right equipment, at Start Fitness we're thoroughly committed to kitting you out with everything you need to maximise performance and achieve your goals.We believe that every athlete, from novice to pro, should have access to the best equipment possible, and nothing makes us happier than helping you chase down records, smash PB's, and achieve your goals. Over the course of two decades we've also worked tirelessly to cultivate valuable relationships with some of the world's leading sportswear manufacturers. Our great choice of brands, specialist knowledge, combined with high standards of customer service and great value really sets us apart from our competitors.
Start Fitness is now one of the largest sports retailers in the UK. The item "Zone3 Advance Mens Wetsuit Black" is in sale since Monday, July 22, 2019. This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Swimming\Swimwear\Men's Swimwear".The seller is "startfitness-outlet" and is located in Cramlington, Northumberland. This item can be shipped worldwide.